It feels good to have answers.
When someone helps us connect the dots about why our kids “have behaviors” it gives us hope that parenting can get easier.
My life as a parent and a child specialist has often caused me to ask the question, “What am I missing here?”
On this free info webinar, I share answers that help connect the dots about behaviors-at-home and fill in some missing pieces.
You may listen to the recording here.
We talk about:
- Why strategies that seem good DON’T WORK for emotionally intense kids
- Getting on the same page with BOTH firm and soft parenting strategies; and when your own “stuff” is showing up as a mom or a dad
- Why tools work “for a minute” (temporarily) and then stop working
- Learning these tools as a professional to better help families you work with (e.g. OT)
- Logistics (Cost: $297; Start date: next week; Can’t make it live? All classes recorded and private FB group for questions.)
I hope this answers your questions about the Mad to Glad Blueprint and whether it’s right for your family. If you have a lingering question, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll do my best to answer it.
Class starts Tuesday, October 18. REGISTER NOW.
If you can’t make every single class, not to worry! I record all classes and send the recording within 24 hours.
Plus, you can ask questions in our private FB group throughout the week. Sign up here!
Hope to see you in class,
Samantha Moe, M.A. SLP
Certified Parent Coach
Creator, Mad to Glad Blueprint ™
Professional training to support intense kids and their families
Share this Post
P.S. In this LIVE course, there’s a chance to ask me questions on every group call so you get coaching and support…plus, hear me coach other parents on how to creatively tweak strategies (and take away ideas you hadn’t thought of). Listen to Rob share how his 5% gain turned into 10% improvement and he stopped “feeling trapped” by big emotions and outbursts!
Continuing education, advanced training, and parent coach certification for professionals who support intense kids and their families. View my mental health Ted Talk on helping families heal from stress here.