If you’re at your wits’ end with your intense child, I want you to know three things:
- I know it’s a lot...truly.
- You don’t have to do this alone.
- There are other approaches you can use to bring more calm, peace, connectedness, and even enjoyment (!) to your family (even if it seems you’ve already tried EVERYTHING).
If you’re like many of the parents I work with, “time with the kids” comes with its own set of challenges. And in the middle of it all, you’re just trying to make the conflicts stop… and make it through the day.
You are not alone. This is a common story I hear from parents of intense kids.
That’s why I’m sharing this recorded conversation called “Beneath Your Child’s Behaviors: Understanding What’s Causing Your Emotionally Intense Kid to Act Out” [runtime approximately 60 minutes].
What you’ll learn:
- What is an “intense kid”?
- What’s going on in your child’s brain and nervous system when they act out
- How to get your kid to listen so there is more peace – and fewer struggles
- Keys to de escalate and even prevent what triggers your child
- Inspiring real life stories of positive, in-the-moment strategies that calm the most challenging behaviors
This conversation is specifically designed for parents of intense kids and is also appropriate for parents of kids who may have Sensory Processing Disorder, ADHD, Autism, Giftedness, Reactive Attachment Disorder, or Oppositional Defiant Disorder.
Share this Post